Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites

Here are some of my favorite things / moments / people from this week!

1. My Office is finally workable! Yay! This is a big praise - I have been working on the sofa in our living room - and it's just not the same as an office :) It is no where close to decorated to my liking - but I still love it. Here's a peek at a view from my desk. . . Yep - Gilmore all day every day ;) One day I'll do a post when the office is complete!

Lamp & Sequin Shade (HomeGoods)

2. I got a hair cut! WooHoo! My hair was CRAZY long for a very long time - trying to get it as long as possible for our wedding. Then in June I chopped 6 inches off! Then in July 3 more inches. Then on Tuesday I chopped another 3.5 inches off. LOVE IT! I love having long hair & I love having short hair - it's just nice to switch it up now & again. I am currently growing out my roots for a dream hairstyle I will show one day. . . BUT it's such a pain growing them out! Photos do not like my roots - they make it look like a much more dramatic difference than in person. Anyways - poor me - blah blah blah - life will surely go on :) Here's a pic I took yesterday of the new locks :)

New Cut :)

3.  Yesterday was like a Friday to us - because we are traveling to Charlotte for work tomorrow. SO we got to celebrate Thirsty Thursday no better way than with some fireballs and Mexican food. YUM! I LOVE spending time with my guy - especially when it involves drinks & Mexican food. 

I'll Post this recipe soon :)

4. I LOVE me some ShopBop Sale - and this year - here are my two favorite finds! I've wanted these jeans for SO long. They get nothing but great reviews - but my size 26 sells out so quickly - whether it's at ShopBop or Nordstrom. Blank Denim has several other pair that are on my wishlist. . . And hopefully you'll see them on my Insta soon :) I hadn't scouted out this ring before I started shopping - but once I saw it - it was a total impulse buy - and SO worth it. I've worn it almost everyday since it arrived at my doorstep :) 

My Insta Round Up On Monday Will Have All The Outfit Details :)

Ring Link Will Be In Insta Roundup Monday :)

5. Another favorite from this week. . . my Red Currant Votivo Candle! This scent is so different and addicting - LOVE IT!
Link To Purchase Candle

6. My final Friday Favorite is this cutie - she couldn't help but photobomb my mirror selfie :) So I had to take a snap of her being so cute! 


No comments:

Post a Comment