Thursday, September 18, 2014

Fall Neutrals & A Few Must Haves

Fall Neutrals are a must! There is something about a girl wearing neutrals in the fall - just so chic!
I am wearing some of my favorite closet essentials today! Let's start from the top! First I have on my military vest (Original from Old Navy sold out.) {Similar Here} & my initial necklace. Yes, I am already wearing my new initials even though our wedding is 7 & 1/2 months away! :) My necklace was a gift - so I am unsure of where the original is from BUT this one from Bauble Bar is SO cute! Here is the metal version & here is the acrylic version.
Next I have on my long sleeve texture tee (Old from Buckle) {Similar Here} then my Sheila Fajl Earrings - I wear the gold or silver almost daily!
Here's an up close look at my favorite bracelet combination. Gold Paved Link Bracelet | Tarnished Gold Flower Bracelet (Altar'd State Sold Out) {Similar Here} | Gold Wrap Flower Cuff (J Crew Factory Sold Out) {Similar Here}.
Now onto my must have jeans! These jeans are AMAZING!!! I found these jeans through one of my favorite bloggers - Pinterest Told Me To - She is awesome and her blog is fabulous! Now - these jeans will totally rock your world. You can order the Vigoss Jeans online at Nordstrom (Free Shipping Yay!) Or at any Nordstrom store. These must have jeans are great for many body types & hug you in all the right places! The distress adds a fun flare to any outfit. Unfortunately my favorite pair are no longer available at Nordstrom - but I have a feeling they will be available soon :)
Can you believe how adorable my sequin purse is? It is by far my favorite purse - all thanks to my amazing Fiancé! I had complimented the bag countless times on our weekly walk through Anthropologie after our Coffee Underground dates - and he definitely picked up on my hints because it was waiting for me on my birthday! Unfortunately this purse is no longer available & I cannot find any similar ones! :(
Lastly, the beloved Toms Wedges (Sigh) these are my favorite shoes next to my Jack Rogers. All Toms are crazy comfortable - but it is difficult to find comfy wedges like these! So far I only have the stone color - but I see the other colors being added to my closet in the near future! I am dying over the NEW Toms Booties... have y'all tried them? I can't wait to go try them on at my next Nordstrom visit!
Thanks for visiting the bloggity blog! Stay posted by following my Instagram & Pinterest and by liking my Facebook page! Many more posts to come :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that vest! My roommate just bought one yesterday and was asking how to wear it so I'm sure she will love this! ����

    ReplyDelete