Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!!!
So I have seen a few lovely bloggers share their Friday Favorites - so I thought I would share my favorites with you as well! Each week I will share my weekly favorites - this could be clothes, happy thoughts, blessings, or just anything under the sun! :)
Friday Favorite 1: My favorite dog :) (Besides my dog daisy of course!) Golden Doodles have my heart - they are one of the sweetest breeds & they all look EXACTLY the same!!! It is crazy! My sweet Fiancé, Ceej, has a golden doodle named Maddie - she is precious! Ceej & I plan on getting our own golden doodle shortly after we get married in 2015! I am SO excited! This precious pup is Jack - I found Jack on Facebook a few weeks ago & I love seeing pictures of him & his puppy friends! You can follow along HERE. :)
Friday Favorite 2: Crazy Driving Stories. I LOVE getting on Facebook & seeing posts that make me smile! I try to remove any person or page that is negative - none of us need negative energy in our lives :) This post from ABC News made me giggle! How funny is it when a car takes up two spots? You have to laugh whenever you see someone do it - because you have to wonder what in the world is going through their mind? So this Jeep totally showed this sports car who's boss! Love it! :)
Friday Favorite 3: #TGIT If you were on social media at all yesterday - you probably saw a lot of the #TGIT! I sure was thankful it was Thursday! Last night, some of my favorite shows returned to TV. Grey's Anatomy has now become a classic in my book - it has been around for 11 seasons! Oh my word - that is a long time to be on TV - and it is crazy that they still have some of the same main charters from the very beginning! Next on my list to watch was Scandal! Welcome back Gladiators! I LOVE Olivia Pope - she is simply wonderful - such an interesting character! Last night was - AMAZING! I am already dying for next Thursday to get here! After Scandal, a new show appeared - How To Get Away With Murder - WOW! Not exactly what I expected - but very interesting - I will stick around for a few more episodes to see if the show & I click :) Finally, Parenthood - one of the greatest TV dramas ever! (if you ask me.) I love the characters on Parenthood - the producers & writers have done an amazing job with character development! My long time love for Lorelai Gilmore could be the hidden reason why I love Parenthood so much - but who knows! :) Speaking of Gilmore Girls, did you know that they are coming to Netflix this October??? I can't wait!
Friday Favorite 4: YUM! How delicious do these donuts look? I am a sucker for sweets! I love having home baked goodies in the kitchen for all to enjoy & I love going out to get a specialty treat! Nothing beats a cup of coffee with a sweet treat! LaurenConrad.com posted this yummy recipe this week and I haven't been able to get it out of my head! They make it look so easy :) Ceej & I have registered for donut pans - so I guess I will just have to wait to cook these until May :)
Friday Favorite 5: How precious is this couple? I adore old couples. I am constantly amazed every time I see them! How amazing is it that 2 people can love each other basically their entire lives? Makes me tear up just thinking about it!! Love is one of the greatest blessings God gave us - the ability to love. I can't imagine life without Ceej & I can only pray that we will be together 61 years like this precious couple. Only 56.5 more years till we make it there :)
Happy Weekend!!!

Praying for each of you to have a fabulous time!! See you next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment